8 hrs 30 mins
Easy make ahead breakfast. Perfect for cold mornings.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 21. Spray crock pot and evenly spread hash browns at the bottom.
- 32. Crack 12 eggs in a large bowl.
- 43. Mix well (and slowly) using a whisk.
- 54. Add the milk.
- 65. Go ahead and sprinkle in the ground mustard. This might sound like a weird ingredient, but I've come to love (and use) this in most of my recipes.
- 76. Add plenty of salt --
- 8-- and lots of fresh pepper. Mix well and set aside.
- 97. Cook the sausage on high heat, drain and set aside.
- 108. Add sausage on top of hash browns.
- 119. Add cheese.
- 1210. Mix it up well.
- 1311. Pour the egg mixture over everything in the crock pot. Using a wood spoon, even everything out so it's spread evenly.
- 1412. Turn the crock pot on low for 6-8 hours.
- 15Variations of this recipe. Before cooking (during prep) you can add:.
- 16chunks of sourdough bread.
- 17diced chiles.
- 19diced green onions.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crockpot Breakfast Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (312 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1484.3
- Calories from Fat 976
- Total Fat 108.5 g
- Saturated Fat 49.4 g
- Cholesterol 751.6 mg
- Sodium 2044.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 68.9 g