Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 hrs
From Shaken Together Website. Just a bit different from the other breakfast casserole recipes for the crockpot. Posting for safe keeping. I haven't tried it so I'm not sure how it will come out. Servings are a guesstimate as they were not listed.
- 1 (3 1/2 cup) bag hash browns, refrigerated
- 1 lb breakfast sausage
- 10 -12 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- Scramble the eggs with milk.
- Layer hash browns, sausage and cheese.
- Pour eggs over it.
- Set crockpot on low and cook 3 hours. ( The person posting noted "you know it is done when the eggs are firm and the cheese is crispy around the edges.").