Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 hrs
Cleaning eating version of beef stroganoff found on web.
Make and share this Crockpot Beef Stroganoff recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs beef stew meat
- 1⁄2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 8 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 1⁄4 teaspoon rosemary
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1 cup Greek yogurt, plain
- 1 (16 ounce) package whole wheat egg noodles or 1 (16 ounce) package brown rice
- 1. Coat meat with flour, salt and paprika.
- 2. Brown beef in pan using the olive oil.
- 3. In the crockpot layer onion, mushrooms, rosemary, garlic and beef in the crockpot.
- 4. Pour on the broth.
- 5. Cook on high for 4-5 hours or low for 8 hours.
- 6. During the last 10 minutes, stir in yogurt.
- 7. Serve over the top of prepared noodles or rice.