Prep 5 mins
Cook 16 hrs
Found on Pinterest
- 1 beef roast
- 453.59 g can beer
- 35.43 g package dry onion soup mix
- 3 garlic cloves
- 297.66 g can cream of mushroom soup
- 2365.9 ml water
- 453.59 g of homemade noodles (frozen)
- Place roast in crockpot.
- Pour beer, onion soup mix, and garlic over top.
- Cook on low overnight.
- Break meat apart.
- Add mushroom soup and 6 cups of water.
- Add salt and pepper to you liking.
- Cook on low 8 hours.
- Add noodles and more water up to 4 cups.
- Cook another hour.