- 1 beef roast
- 1 (16 ounce) can beer
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package dry onion soup mix
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 10 cups water
- 1 lb of homemade noodles (frozen)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place roast in crockpot.
- Pour beer, onion soup mix, and garlic over top.
- Cook on low overnight.
- Break meat apart.
- Add mushroom soup and 6 cups of water.
- Add salt and pepper to you liking.
- Cook on low 8 hours.
- Add noodles and more water up to 4 cups.
- Cook another hour.