Recipe by amanda.nagy
This is a light, aromatic and flavorful dish. The chicken becomes so moist and juicy- it will be a family hit! Pair with a side of vegetables, cauliflower rice, or quinoa for a healthy, balanced meal.
- 8 -10 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 teaspoon dried basil or 1 tablespoon fresh basil
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 cup coconut oil
- 4 minced garlic cloves
- 1⁄2 diced onion
- 1⁄4-1⁄3 balsamic vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried rosemary or 1 bunch fresh rosemary
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine basil, salt, pepper, and onion powder. Season both sides of chicken thighs.
- Add coconut oil, minced garlic, and onions to the bottom of the crockpot.
- Place chicken on top and pour balsamic vinegar over chicken. Add rosemary.
- Cover and cook on high for 4 hours.
- Serve with cauliflower rice, quinoa or vegetables.