4 hrs 15 mins
This is a light, aromatic and flavorful dish. The chicken becomes so moist and juicy- it will be a family hit! Pair with a side of vegetables, cauliflower rice, or quinoa for a healthy, balanced meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine basil, salt, pepper, and onion powder. Season both sides of chicken thighs.
- 2Add coconut oil, minced garlic, and onions to the bottom of the crockpot.
- 3Place chicken on top and pour balsamic vinegar over chicken. Add rosemary.
- 4Cover and cook on high for 4 hours.
- 5Serve with cauliflower rice, quinoa or vegetables.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crockpot Balsamic Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (170 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 296.1
- Calories from Fat 172
- Total Fat 19.1 g
- Saturated Fat 13.2 g
- Cholesterol 114.5 mg
- Sodium 411.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 27.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: