Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 mins
This is great with a nice tossed salad and some crusty old world bread. If you're like me, it's best to make a small amount of this. Make a large crockpot full and I'd eat it ALL!
- 473.18 ml cooked macaroni
- 14.79 ml butter or 14.79 ml margarine, melted
- 236.59 ml evaporated milk
- 2.46 ml salt
- 236.59 ml shredded sharp processed cheese
- 14.79 ml minced onion
- Toss macaroni with butter or margarine.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Pour into lightly greased crock-ette.
- Cover and cook 2 1/2 to 4 hours, stirring once or twice.
I wasn't expecting much from this recipe since it only has a few simple ingredients but it turned out really, really well. It is the perfect size for my family of 3. I used the recipe for recipe #71192 so that I did not have to go to the store to buy evaporated milk. The macaroni and cheese was ready to eat at the 2 1/2 hr. mark.