Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 mins
This is great with a nice tossed salad and some crusty old world bread. If you're like me, it's best to make a small amount of this. Make a large crockpot full and I'd eat it ALL!
- 2 cups cooked macaroni
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine, melted
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup shredded sharp processed cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- Toss macaroni with butter or margarine.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Pour into lightly greased crock-ette.
- Cover and cook 2 1/2 to 4 hours, stirring once or twice.
I wasn't expecting much from this recipe since it only has a few simple ingredients but it turned out really, really well. It is the perfect size for my family of 3. I used the recipe for recipe #71192 so that I did not have to go to the store to buy evaporated milk. The macaroni and cheese was ready to eat at the 2 1/2 hr. mark.