Recipe by ~*Miss Diggy*~
Absolute yummy kielbasa sauce for pasta. Thanks to southernfood.com! It is dairy free if you dont use the parmesan cheese on top.
Top Review by MizzNezz
This was just wonderful! Very flavorful. The herbs are an excellent blend. I cut the kielbasa in 3 inch pieces and served this over penne. We will have this one often! Thanks, Diggy!
- 1⁄2 lb lean ground beef
- 1 lb kielbasa, sliced
- 1 (28 ounce) can whole tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (9 -12 ounce) package frozen French-cut green beans
- 1 (6 ounce) can pitted black olives (whole,drained)
- 1⁄2 cup red wine
- 2 -3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 medium onion, sliced in rings
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 teaspoon basil, crushed
- 1 teaspoon oregano, crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon thyme, crushed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 lb pasta, of your choice
- 4 ounces parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium skillet, saute ground beef.
- When browned, transfer to Crock Pot.
- Add all other ingredients except pasta& Parmesan.
- Simmer on low for 6-8 hours.
- Cook pasta according to directions.
- Kielbasa over pasta in large bowls.
- Pass the Parmesan cheese to garnish.