Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Yummy appetizer spread!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce (I like Frank's brand)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 (12 ounce) can beer, at room temperature
- Blend all ingredients in a blender or food processor until a coarse puree.
- Place in a crock and chill several hours or overnight before serving.
- Keeps several weeks in refrigerator.
I have this posted on my cooking forums and have been making it for over 2 years. Great Stuff!