Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 hrs
Fast, easy and delicious.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 slices bacon
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (8 ounce) can mushrooms
- pimiento, sliced (for garnish)
- Wrap each chicken breast with a slice of bacon and secure with a toothpick.
- Combine the sour cream and mushroom soup and mushrooms;pour over the chicken breasts.
- Cook on low in the crock pot or 8-10 hours or on high for 6-8 hours.
Added chopped onions - yum and so easy after a day at work.
This is a very tasty recipie! I used golden cream of mushroom soup,it was excellent! laurie156
Very tender & very good. I used Cream of Chicken instead of mushroom, next time will add some spices, but will definately make again! Chicken just shreds off with the toothpick! Yum