Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 hrs
- 4 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast halves, frozen
- 2 (1 1/4 ounce) envelopes Italian salad dressing mix, can also use ranch mix and onion soup mix
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (26 ounce) family size can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (26 ounce) family size can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushroom stems and pieces
- 1 onion, chopped
- minced garlic
- Place FROZEN chicken into crock pot.
- Mix soups, onion, garlic, mushroom pieces, and dry dressing mix on top of chicken.
- Place cream cheese on top.
- Cook on high 5-7 hours, stirring every hour if you can.
- I suggest serving with mashed potatoes.