10 hrs 15 mins
The meat is very soft and tender and the sauce is just perfect. These make scrumptious sandwiches!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place pork in crock pot.
- 2Pour can of beef broth over pork.
- 3Cook for about 10 hours or until meat shreds easily.
- 4(Time will differ depending on crock pot- Ours has no knobs, so there are no high and low settings. The meat has to break down, so this meal is very simple but takes a while to cook.) Remove meat and shred with two forks.
- 5Stir the meat with barbecue sauce in a hot skillet on the stove and serve on hamburger buns.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Yummy BBQ Pork Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (245 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 483.3
- Calories from Fat 82
- Total Fat 9.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 1.0 mg
- Sodium 2533.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 81.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 13.5 g
- Protein 17.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: