Recipe by Boje
The meat is very soft and tender and the sauce is just perfect. These make scrumptious sandwiches!!
Top Review by Amber of AZ
This was very yummy and easy to make. My local grocery store did not have Stubb Mild BBQ Sauce. I used El Paso (a local restraunt chain that started in Scottsdale, AZ) Sweet & Sassy Sauce instead. The pork shredded very easily and the sauce's taste is magnified by warmring everything on the stovetop. I used fresh from the bakery onion buns to make sandwiches. Delicious and hearty. Thanks for posting.
- 1 pork shoulder or 1 cushion cut pork
- 1 (14 ounce) can beef broth
- 1 (18 ounce) bottleof stubb mild barbecue sauce
- 12 hamburger buns
Directions See How It's Made
- Place pork in crock pot.
- Pour can of beef broth over pork.
- Cook for about 10 hours or until meat shreds easily.
- (Time will differ depending on crock pot- Ours has no knobs, so there are no high and low settings. The meat has to break down, so this meal is very simple but takes a while to cook.) Remove meat and shred with two forks.
- Stir the meat with barbecue sauce in a hot skillet on the stove and serve on hamburger buns.