Recipe by princesskim
I threw this together for a potluck luncheon at work. It was very simple and so flavorful. Everyone loved it!
- 1 rotisserie-cooked chicken, fully cooked
- 1 (16 ounce) can pinto beans
- 1 (16 ounce) can great northern beans
- 1 (16 ounce) can light kidney beans
- 1 (11 ounce) canniblet corn
- 1 (12 ounce) can Rotel tomatoes & chilies
- 1 (12 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies
- 1 1⁄8 ounces taco seasoning mix
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope hidden valley ranch dressing mix
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Remove all skin from chicken and shred the meat. Place in the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Stir in both envelopes of seasoning mix and chili powder.
- Add the canned ingredients. (You can drain them for a chunkier chili or not drain them for a more soupier version. I usually drain each one halfway).
- Stir everything together and cook on high for 2 hours or low for 4 hours.
- Keep warm on lowest setting and serve with your favorite "toppers" (tortilla chips, sour cream, cheese, etc.).