Recipe by Crafty Lady 13
A simple dinner made in the crock pot for those cold winter nights. This recipe combines chicken tenderloins with Polish sausage, pork and beans, great northern beans and butter beans all cooked in a sweetened tomatoey sauce.
Top Review by violin50
Made this recipe for my DAD and had a portion size for myself. My husband ate my portion and loved it. My Dad enjoyed it too. I didn't add the chicken, just used the Polish sausage. Really tasty and easy. Thanks.
- 1 lb chicken tenderloins
- 1 lb Polish sausage
- 2 onions, chopped
- 1 (28 ounce) can pork and beans, with juice
- 1 (15 ounce) can ranch style beans, with juice
- 1 (15 ounce) can great northern beans, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can butter beans, drained
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet, brown chicken tenderloins in a little oil and place in a large crock pot that has been sprayed with nonstick cooking spray. cut sausage in 1-inch pieces and add to crock pot. combine onions, 4 cans of beans, ketcup brown sugar and vinegar, add to crock pot and stir gently.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 7 to 8 hours or on HIGH for 3 1/2 to 4 hours. When ready to serve, sprinkle crmbled bacon over top.