Recipe by Aunt Sukki
Super easy & super delicious. You can spice this up or spice it down. Freezes & warms up very well!
Top Review by Angel B.
Delish! My husband and son both loved it as well. The only thing I don't care for is the ridiculous amount of sodium because everything is canned. I might substitute some fresher, low sodium alternatives next time.
- 2 onions
- 1 1⁄4 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (15 ounce) can great northern beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can navy beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can hominy (Drained) or 1 (15 ounce) can white corn (Drained)
- 1 (15 ounce) can corn (Drained)
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope taco seasoning
- 1 (10 ounce) can rotel
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (14 ounce) can chicken broth
Directions See How It's Made
- Chop up 1 onion & place on the bottom of a 4 quart slow cooker.
- Place chicken on top of onions.
- Top with beans & corn.
- In a medium bowl combine taco seasoning, rotel, soup & chicken broth. Pour over chicken.
- Chop up 2nd onion & place on top.
- Cover & cook on low for 8 to 10 hours.
- Before serving stir gently to break up chicken.
- OPTIONAL: Top with sour cream, chips, cheese or jalapeno's.