This white chicken chili recipe is adapted from a Betty Crocker slow cooker recipes cookbook. I often use frozen chicken breasts, and it can also be prepared conventionally on the stove top. Great comfort food!
- 566.99 g boneless skinless chicken
- 2 (850.48 g) can great northern beans or 2 (850.48 g) can navy beans
- 425.24 g can hominy or 425.24 g can white corn
- 35.43 g envelope taco seasoning
- 127.57 g canof chopped green chilies
- 304.75 g can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 396.89 g can chicken broth
- 118.29 ml sour cream
- chopped green onion (optional)
- monterey jack cheese (optional)
- Place chicken in a 4 quart slow cooker.
- Top with beans and corn.
- In a medium bowl, combine taco seasoning, chiles, condensed soup, and chicken broth. Pour over top of ingredients in the crock pot.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 to 10 hours.
- Before serving, stir gently to break up chicken, then stir in the sour cream.
- Serve topped with green onions and jack cheese, if desired.