1/7 Photos of Crock Pot White Chicken Chili
10 hrs 5 mins
This white chicken chili recipe is adapted from a Betty Crocker slow cooker recipes cookbook. I often use frozen chicken breasts, and it can also be prepared conventionally on the stove top. Great comfort food!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/4 lbs boneless skinless chicken
- 2 (15 ounce) cans great northern beans or 2 (15 ounce) cans navy beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can hominy or 1 (15 ounce) can white corn
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope taco seasoning
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) can of chopped green chilies
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (14 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1Place chicken in a 4 quart slow cooker.
- 2Top with beans and corn.
- 3In a medium bowl, combine taco seasoning, chiles, condensed soup, and chicken broth. Pour over top of ingredients in the crock pot.
- 4Cover and cook on low for 8 to 10 hours.
- 5Before serving, stir gently to break up chicken, then stir in the sour cream.
- 6Serve topped with green onions and jack cheese, if desired.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot White Chicken Chili
Serving Size: 1 (354 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 302.5
- Calories from Fat 72
- Total Fat 8.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 56.0 mg
- Sodium 996.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.2 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 25.4 g