Prep 5 mins
Cook 4 hrs
This chili is delicious, easy to make, a great use for leftovers, and fits into the Weight Watchers Core plan. If you like, substitute chicken for the turkey, or add jalapeños. I use a quesadilla soy cheese, but you can use any flavor you prefer.
- 1 1⁄2 cups cooked turkey, cubed
- 1 (15 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 (15 ounce) can white hominy
- 1 (15 ounce) can great northern beans
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 -2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 5 ounces soy cheese
- Combine all ingredients except cheese in slow cooker. Cook on high for 2-4 hours.
- Turn slower cooker to low. Dice cheese and add to chili. Cook until melted, 30 minutes to 1 hour.