Recipe by yooper
A perfect make ahead dish for when you have overnight guests or when you expect a crowd for breakfast!
Top Review by pam13
Yummy!! It was easy and delicious. I think next time I will layer the potatos thicker at the bottom and lighter through the top. I had some say they's like more potatos and others said less.
- 1 (32 ounce) package frozen hash browns
- 1 lb ham, extra lean, cooked and cubed
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 medium green bell pepper, diced
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded monterey jack cheese or 1 1⁄2 cups cheddar cheese
- 12 eggs
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray the inside of the crock pot with nonstick spray.
- Place a layer of frozen potatoes on the bottom of the crock pot.
- Add layers of ham, onions, green peppers and cheese, in the order listed.
- Repeat the layering process two or three times, ending with a layer of cheese.
- Beat the eggs, milk, salt and pepper together.
- Pour over the layers, cover and turn on low.
- Cook for 10-12 hours, or overnight.