Prep 0 mins
Cook 8 hrs
You can use any red meat, just cut in 1-inch cubes. Good served over rice, potatoes or toast. This makes a lot so you might want to cut recipe in half.
- 3 lbs venison stew meat
- 1 cup onion, diced
- 4 -5 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 cup red wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons lawrey's natural choice seasoning for meat
- 2 teaspoons seasoning salt
- 1 lb bacon
- 2 cups ketchup
- 1⁄2 cup molasses
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- Place meat, onions, garlic, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, and seasonings in crock pot. Cook on high for 1-2 hours until meat is cooked.
- Cook bacon and crumble or chop. Add bacon, ketchup, molasses and brown sugar.
- Turn crock pot on low and heat for the rest of the day.
- Serve over rice, potatoes or toast.