Recipe by Audrey M
A nice pasta to serve with your favorite meat dish.
Top Review by Roxygirl in Colorado
This was my first time making a pasta dish like this in the crock pot.I just had to start it later in the day to time right for dinner (since it doesn't cook as long as most recipes). The veggies were tasty enough to make up a batch on their own. Even though my son doesn't like zucchini he ate this without complaint. This would be a nice dinner for company with a salad and bread. Thanks Audrey for posting. Roxygirl
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 medium zucchini, cut 1/4 inch slices
- 1 medium yellow squash, 1/4 inch slices
- 2 medium carrots, thinly sliced
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 10 ounces cut up frozen broccoli
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 12 ounces fettuccine pasta
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup cream
- 2 egg yolks
Directions See How It's Made
- Rub 2 Tablespoons of butter or margarine in liner of crock pot.
- Place zucchini, yellow squash, carrots, mushrooms, broccoli, onions, garlic and seasonings in bottom of crock pot.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top of vegetables.
- Cover and cook on High for 2 hours.
- Cook fettucini according to package directions; drain. Add cooked fettucine, mozzarella cheese, cream and egg yolks. Stir ingredients into crock pot.
- Place lid back onto crock pot and cook for 15 to 30 minutes until heated.
- Can turn to LOW up to 30 minutes before serving.