Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 6 hrs
Adapted from Vegetarian.about.com.
Make and share this Crock Pot Vegetable Minestrone Soup recipe from Food.com.
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 4 cups tomatoes, diced
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 3 carrots, chopped
- 3 stalks celery, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 2 zucchini, chopped
- 2 yellow squash, chopped
- 1 cup green beans, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 bay leaves
- salt and pepper
- 1 1⁄2 cups uncooked whole wheat macaroni
- Combine all ingredients except macaroni in crock pot.
- Cover and cook on low for 4 to 6 hours.
- Add the uncooked macaroni. Turn crock pot to high and cook for 20 to 30 minutes more, or until macaroni is soft.
- Remove bay leaves before serving.