Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 hrs
- 2 zucchini, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 3 carrots, peeled and chopped
- 3 celery ribs, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans diced tomatoes
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can kidney beans
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package chili seasoning mix
- 1 (15 ounce) jar salsa
- salt and pepper
- Put all ingredients in crock pot, stir well.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours.
This is pretty yummy. I made a few changes by using only red bell peppers, and 2 -3 T chili powder instead of the seasoning mix. Trader Joe's roasted garlic salsa was very good in this recipe, which is only 2 WW points per serving.