Prep 5 mins
Cook 7 hrs
I got this on another site, but don't remember which one. It is a really good and easy and healthy recipe that uses a crock pot with excellent results. Good enough for company. Great with a crusty bread and green salad.
- 2 (15 ounce) cans cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (14 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained, I use Muir Glen Fire Roasted Tomatoes
- 1 (14 ounce) canquartered artichokes, drained
- 1 onion, small, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 lbs skinless boneless turkey breasts
- 1 teaspoon dried sage
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups dry white wine
- Place beans, tomatoes with their juice, artichokes, onion and garlic in slow cooker.
- Lay turkey breasts on top.
- Sprinkle with sage, rosemary, black pepper and salt.
- Pour white wine over top.
- Cook on low for 5-7 hours.