7 hrs 15 mins
Mrs. Christmas's Note:
I found this recipe out of a little Betty Crocker Crock Pot cook book years ago. I tried it out on my family and it was a success. The key to the vegetables is to cut them into small enough "bite sized" pieces so they can cook thoroughly.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray a 5-6 quart slow cooker with cooking spray.
- 2Place turkey in cooker.
- 3Sprinkle with garlic and pepper.
- 4Place potatoes and carrots around the turkey.
- 5Mix gravy, flour, sage, and worcestershire sauce in a small bowl; pour over turkey and vegetables.
- 6Cover and cook on Low heat setting for 7-8 hours.
- 7Remove turkey and carve. Serve with the vegetables and gravy.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Turkey With Sage
Serving Size: 1 (581 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 693.8
- Calories from Fat 225
- Total Fat 25.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.8 g
- Cholesterol 221.9 mg
- Sodium 514.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 79.2 g