6 hrs 10 mins
Pesto lover's Note:
This is an easy and different kind of turkey than you are probably used to. I like to serve it with rice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 turkey wings
- 10 ounces pineapple salsa (you can use up to 16 oz) or 10 ounces mango salsa (you can use up to 16 oz)
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced in thick julienne
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced in thick julienne
- 4 -6 ounces chicken broth
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) envelope dry onion soup mix (I use Knorr French Onion)
- 1 1/2 cups baby carrots
- 12 small pattypan squash, left whole (optional)
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 -2 teaspoon sriracha sauce (optional)
- 1Cut tips off wings.
- 2Place wings in crock pot.
- 3Pour salsa over wings.
- 4Place bell peppers over salsa.
- 5Arrange carrots, squash and parsley over and around wings.
- 6Sprinkle dry onion soup packet contents over all.
- 7Mix hot sauce (if using) with broth and pour over all.
- 8Arrange whole cilantro over top & sprinkle pepper over all.
- 9Cook on low for 6-7 hours or on high for 3-4 hours.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Turkey Wings
Serving Size: 1 (218 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 291.6
- Calories from Fat 146
- Total Fat 16.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 89.8 mg
- Sodium 568.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 27.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: