- 4 slices bacon, cut in 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 cup carrot, coarsely chopped
- 1 lb turkey breast tenderloin, cut in 1/2-1 inc pieces
- 1⁄2 cup onion, coarsely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup celery, sliced
- 1 cup wild rice, uncooked
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 2 1⁄2 cups water
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon marjoram
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook bacon in a large skillet until almost crisp.
- Add turkey, carrots, onion and celery; cook 2 minutes or until browned, stirring frequently.
- Spray crock pot with Pam.
- Spoon mixture into crock pot.
- Add all remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Cover, cook on low 5-6 hours or until the rice is tender, the turkey is no longer pink inside and the liquid is absorbed.