3 hrs 10 mins
I found this recipe on Recipe Du Jour. I thought it was very tasty!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place all ingredients (except rice and 2 1/2 cups of water) in the crock pot.
- 2Cook on high for 2 to 3 hours, or on low for 5 to 6 hours.
- 3About one hour before you want to eat, add rice and 2-1/2 cups water.
- 4Stir, and let it cook another hour or so, or until rice is done.
- 5If you like, before serving, take out the turkey breast, slice it up, and mix it back inches.
- 6Note: A Butterball boneless turkey breast comes with a gravy packet that you can use for the seasoning.
- 7If you don't have the gravy packet, you can substitute any other combination of flavorings (for example, 1 tablespoon poultry seasoning or 1 tablespoon of chili powder).
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Turkey Thing
Serving Size: 1 (465 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 622.9
- Calories from Fat 139
- Total Fat 15.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 122.6 mg
- Sodium 421.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.0 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 54.6 g