Recipe by erinBOberrin
Another very easy and good crock pot recipe!
Top Review by Mary N.
This is a very easy and good tasting meal. I felt that it lacked celery, so I sauteed a couple stalks of chopped celery with butter and added it to the mixture along with a can of cream of celery soup. I left out the olives and parmesan cheese per personal preference. Very easy and made the house smell wonderful while it cooked! This would be great to use up all that extra thanksgiving turkey as well!! Thanks for posting Erin!
- 2 1⁄2 cups diced cooked turkey breast (for ease, buy a precooked breast, such as Jennie-O)
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can fat-free chicken broth
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can low-fat cream of mushroom soup
- 2 teaspoons sherry wine or 2 teaspoons cooking wine
- 1⁄2 cup shredded low-fat cheddar cheese
- 8 ounces canned mushroom slices, drained
- 1⁄4 cup pimento stuffed olive (optional)
- 12 ounces uncooked spaghetti
- parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons cornstarch
Directions See How It's Made
- Place all ingredients except spaghetti, parmesan, water and cornstarch into crock pot; stir.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Serve over cooked spaghetti; sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Prior to serving, you'll probably want to thicken this a little more. Mix lukewarm water and cornstarch in a bowl until corn starch is dissolved. Add to crock pot mixture. Stir until thickened. If it it not thick enough you may repeat this step.