Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 hrs
Another very easy and good crock pot recipe!
Make and share this Crock Pot Turkey Tetrazzini recipe from Food.com.
- 2 1⁄2 cups diced cooked turkey breast (for ease, buy a precooked breast, such as Jennie-O)
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can fat-free chicken broth
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can low-fat cream of mushroom soup
- 2 teaspoons sherry wine or 2 teaspoons cooking wine
- 1⁄2 cup shredded low-fat cheddar cheese
- 8 ounces canned mushroom slices, drained
- 1⁄4 cup pimento stuffed olive (optional)
- 12 ounces uncooked spaghetti
- parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons cornstarch
- Place all ingredients except spaghetti, parmesan, water and cornstarch into crock pot; stir.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Serve over cooked spaghetti; sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Prior to serving, you'll probably want to thicken this a little more. Mix lukewarm water and cornstarch in a bowl until corn starch is dissolved. Add to crock pot mixture. Stir until thickened. If it it not thick enough you may repeat this step.
This is a very easy and good tasting meal. I felt that it lacked celery, so I sauteed a couple stalks of chopped celery with butter and added it to the mixture along with a can of cream of celery soup. I left out the olives and parmesan cheese per personal preference. Very easy and made the house smell wonderful while it cooked! This would be great to use up all that extra thanksgiving turkey as well!! Thanks for posting Erin!
I made this to feed all my teenagers Friday night and they had rave reviews! I kept hearing this is awsome!!! Well Hubby and I will have to take their word for it ...there wasn't any left for us! It was a great way to use up some of the leftover turkey we had in the freezer. I didn't use the noodles though I served it over instant mashed (that 2was a good thing cause I kept having to make more potatoes for 2nd and 3rd helpings. THANKS!!!
This is a great recipe! I used the rest of the Christmas turkey to make this so I'm glad that it is so good. ;) I also added a can of cream of celery and extra cheese...skipped the parmesan cheese. I was out of spaghetti noodles so I used egg noodles. Thanks so much for posting!!