Recipe by Mommamazing
My husband and son fell in love with this at a church pot-luck. We make it everyother weeek or so just for my son. When our green beans and corn are ready from the garden I use those. The freash veggies are crispier but good. Some times I like to add cheese to the top of this in the last 10 minutes. Enjoy!
Top Review by Belabean
Tasted good. I love slowcooker meals! I used what I had. So I used ground beef, frozen corn, and cream of chicken soup. I added the onion with the meat in the frying pan. And then the last few minutes I added pepperjack cheese to the top. I didn't add any salt. Will make again! Next time, I'll use cream of mushroom soup.
- 1 lb ground turkey (or beef )
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of celery soup (any cream of will do)
- 1 (10 ounce) can milk (I use the cream of can)
- 1 (16 ounce) can green beans
- 1 (16 ounce) can corn
- 1 (32 ounce) bag frozen tater tots
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Lightly spray your crock with a non stick spray.
- Brown the turkey.
- Empty the whole bag of tater tots on bottom of crock- pot.
- Mix all other ingredients together and then poor those over top of taters. Cook on low for 4 1/2 to 5 hours.
- If adding cheese sprinkle it on in the last 10 or so minutes.