Prep 20 mins
Cook 8 hrs
Delicious holiday Soup. Can add more or less of anything you want and it will still come out delicious.
- 3 turkey legs or 1 turkey carcass
- 3 cups turkey meat
- 1 cup carrot
- 1 1⁄2 cups celery
- 18 ounces whole mushrooms
- 1 large potato
- 3 chicken bouillon cubes
- 1 cup chopped onion
- Place turkey bones with left over meet into crock pot fill with water over bones. Over night leave on Low heat.
- Drain into bowl keeping broth.
- Take meat off of bone and place into crock pot with all the vegetables.
- Let cook 3 hours, test the flavor.
- Add Chicken flavor, and salt to personal taste.
- Cook until you are ready to eat and enjoy!