Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 hrs
This is great for potlucks or parties, or just to use up leftover turkey.
- 6 cups diced cooked turkey
- 3 cups diced cheese (American or Velveeta)
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup Miracle Whip
- Mix all the indgredients in a crockpot, cook on low for 3-4 hours.
- Stir occasionally and add liquid (broth or bullion) if needed.
- Serve with buns.
This simple and very tasty recipe is one I use often at potlucks and everyone loves it. You can easily double this recipe, and it's also wonderful made with chicken, especially leftover roasted chicken you may have already at home, or from the deli, especially when it's on sale. These sandwiches pair well with soups, and on cold winter days, I have both of my crockpots going...one with this recipe and the other with a good hardy homemade soup. It sure fills the tummy and warms the soul...Not to mention, lol...easy on me.
Sounds good. I am going to try your recipe on my family, since I have turkey left over from Thanksgiving.