1/1 Photo of Crock Pot Turkey Chili
6 hrs 20 mins
Beware... this is a pretty hot chili. Ground beef can be substituted for ground turkey. Freezes very well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 lb turkey bacon (or regular bacon)
- 1 1/2 lbs ground turkey
- 2 (15 ounce) cans kidney beans (drained)
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans (drained)
- 1 (10 ounce) can Rotel chili fixins tomatoes (or other diced tomatoes)
- 8 ounces tomato paste
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 (15 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 tomato
- 2 ounces sliced jalapeno peppers
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/2 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1Fry bacon until it starts to brown, cut into bite size pieces and put into crock pot.
- 2Brown the ground turkey with onions.
- 3Combine ground turkey, kidney and pinto beans, canned tomatoes, tomato paste, chili powder, cumin, and chicken broth and add to crock pot.
- 4Use food processor or mini-prep to puree garlic, tomato, and jalapeno peppers and add to crock pot.
- 5Mix all ingredients in crock pot and let it cook for 6-8 hours on low.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Turkey Chili
Serving Size: 1 (264 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 327.3
- Calories from Fat 100
- Total Fat 11.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 67.4 mg
- Sodium 902.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.0 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 27.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Rotel chili fixins tomatoes