Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 hrs
A simple but easy and tasty way to make a boneless turkey breast.
Make and share this Crock Pot Turkey Breast recipe from Food.com.
- 3 -3 1⁄2 lbs boneless turkey breast
- 2 teaspoons poultry seasoning
- 3 (14 ounce) cans reduced-fat chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Remove turkey from wrapper and set gravy packet in refrigerator for the time being.
- Leave netting on turkey breast and keep the turkey in one piece; rub turkey down on both sides with poultry seasoning and set in crock pot.
- Add 2 cans of chicken broth to the crock pot, set to low, and cook for 8-10 hours.
- At about the 5-6 hour mark, turn the turkey over, and add one more can of broth to the crock pot.
- At the end of the cooking time, remove turkey from the pot and place in a shallow baking pan, remove the netting, rub the top with butter, and set under a broiler in the oven to crisp up a bit.
- Allow the turkey to sit 15 minutes before cutting.
- If you wish, use a portion of the pan juices to pour over some of your dressing/stuffing if you made some to give it extra flavor.
- Use the remaining pan juices mixed with the gravy packet in a saucepan on the stove, heated with some cornstarch or flour to make a gravy for the meat.
THIS IS A GREAT IDEA & RECIPE! I don't know that I will ever make a turkey in the oven again. I have a 7 qty crock pot and used an 8 lb de-thawed BONE-IN Turkey Breast. I added the recommended spices, 2 bay leaves, 10 cloves of garlic, 1 cup chopped carrots, 1 cup chopped celery and one chopped medium onion. I added 1 can chicken of chicken broth, not all 3. It made a lot of gravy (after the turkey was cooked I strained out the veggies, removed the fat and added 2 packs dry of turkey gravy mix). Thanks so much for this great recipe!!!
This was too good for words!! I added carrots and onions to the crockpot as well. The turkey was moist and very flavorful. Great way to have turkey without heating up the house. We will have this again soon! Thanks so much.
Absolutely incredible. So easy to make and delicious. I will never cook a whole turkey.