1/2 Photos of Crock Pot Turkey Breast
10 hrs 10 mins
Sue Lau's Note:
A simple but easy and tasty way to make a boneless turkey breast.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Remove turkey from wrapper and set gravy packet in refrigerator for the time being.
- 2Leave netting on turkey breast and keep the turkey in one piece; rub turkey down on both sides with poultry seasoning and set in crock pot.
- 3Add 2 cans of chicken broth to the crock pot, set to low, and cook for 8-10 hours.
- 4At about the 5-6 hour mark, turn the turkey over, and add one more can of broth to the crock pot.
- 5At the end of the cooking time, remove turkey from the pot and place in a shallow baking pan, remove the netting, rub the top with butter, and set under a broiler in the oven to crisp up a bit.
- 6Allow the turkey to sit 15 minutes before cutting.
- 7If you wish, use a portion of the pan juices to pour over some of your dressing/stuffing if you made some to give it extra flavor.
- 8Use the remaining pan juices mixed with the gravy packet in a saucepan on the stove, heated with some cornstarch or flour to make a gravy for the meat.
Browse Our Top Turkey Breasts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Turkey Breast
Serving Size: 1 (232 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 783.7
- Calories from Fat 356
- Total Fat 39.6 g
- Saturated Fat 13.5 g
- Cholesterol 315.4 mg
- Sodium 335.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 99.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-fat chicken broth