1/2 Photos of Crock Pot Turkey Breast
9 hrs 10 mins
This is a great recipe that I use when I need a lot of moist flavorful cooked chicken/turkey. It's great for salads, enchiladas etc. The breast is even moist enough to slice up and serve for dinner or put on sandwiches.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rinse the turkey and pat it dry with paper towels.
- 2Rub turkey all over with the oil.
- 3Carefully pull back skin over breast and rub with seasonings.
- 4Place breast, meaty side up into a 5 quart slow cooker.
- 5Peel the onion, cut it into quarters and place around the edges of the pot.
- 6Peel the garlic cloves and place around the sides of the cooker (maybe rub some minced under the skin).
- 7Cook for 9 hours if frozen or 7 ½ hours if not frozen on low or to 170 degree internal temperature.
- 8Let bird rest 10 minutes before carving.
- 9Discard vegetables.
Browse Our Top Turkey Breasts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Turkey Breast
Serving Size: 1 (2853 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 630.6
- Calories from Fat 257
- Total Fat 28.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 252.7 mg
- Sodium 230.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 85.3 g