Prep 0 mins
Cook 10 hrs
Very moist and tender.
- 3 1⁄2 lbs boneless turkey breast
- 1 (14 ounce) can chicken broth or 1 (14 ounce) canhomemade stock
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- Rinse turkey breast and pat dry with paper towels.
- Place in crock pot breast side down.
- Pour chicken broth over turkey.
- Two hours into cooking time, mix other ingredients and pour over turkey.
- Make gravy with juices if desired.
- Cook 8-10 hours in crock pot on low.
I had never cooked turkey in a crock pot before. Now that is the ONLY way I will cook it. It turned out so moist and juicy. Mine usually turns out dry. This was wonderful. Thank you so much for the recipe. NO MORE DRY TURKEY!!
Very easy and tasty! Gravy was delicious too.
1st time cooking turkey in crockpot & will always cook that way in the future. everyone loved it! i cut orange, lemon, & onion up to fill the cavity and garlic butter under the skin. breast was 8.5 lbs and barely fit but cooked 1st hour on high and 6 hours on low, it was perfect and juicy. thx for posting!!!