Crock Pot Turkey and Corn Pudding
- Sauté chopped onion and green pepper in the vegetable oil just until softened.
- Remove from heat.
- Whisk together the creamed corn, eggs, evaporated milk, flour, salt and pepper.
- Stir in onion and chopped turkey.
- Pour mixture into a lightly greased crock pot (3 1/2 or 4-quart size).
- Cover and cook on high for about 3 hours or until a knife inserted comes out clean.
- Sprinkle top of casserole with cheese; cover and cook until cheese is melted, about 15 minutes.
- Serve immediately.