Since I work 50 hours a week, I am ready to eat when I get home! This recipe is a lot like my mother's, but twice as fast. I like to eat much more tuna than what is called for in this recipe, but people tell me I need to lay off the fish, so this recipe has been modified from the original. But it is every bit as good, and it's a delicious way to get your daily fiber!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place boiled noodles, tuna and soup in crock pot.
- 2Stir ingredients until blended evenly.
- 3Stir in Grape Nuts.
- 4Sprinkle wheat germ lightly on top of ingredients.
- 5Turn crock pot on"high" for 15-20 minutes until contents are hot.
- 6Let simmer until you are ready for tasty casserole!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Tuna Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (81 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 283.4
- Calories from Fat 47
- Total Fat 5.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 54.4 mg
- Sodium 292.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 11.7 g