Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Since I work 50 hours a week, I am ready to eat when I get home! This recipe is a lot like my mother's, but twice as fast. I like to eat much more tuna than what is called for in this recipe, but people tell me I need to lay off the fish, so this recipe has been modified from the original. But it is every bit as good, and it's a delicious way to get your daily fiber!
- Place boiled noodles, tuna and soup in crock pot.
- Stir ingredients until blended evenly.
- Stir in Grape Nuts.
- Sprinkle wheat germ lightly on top of ingredients.
- Turn crock pot on"high" for 15-20 minutes until contents are hot.
- Let simmer until you are ready for tasty casserole!