- 7 cups rolled oats
- 1⁄2 cup skim milk powder
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup peanut butter or 1 cup tahini
- 3⁄4 cup honey
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the three dry ingredients in the crock pot.
- Put the three wet ingredients into crock pot. Do not bother to mix yet.
- Lid off: High for 1 hr stirring (end of a bread-knife works best) when honey and peanut paste slightly melted and thereafter 2-3 hour on Low and mainly stirring upwards from base of pot.
- Watch carefully at end-time, lest it catch and burn.
- When cool, use as snack or for breakfast.