Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs
A delicious mouth-feel, and taste, when used as breakfast cereal. Home-grown.
Make and share this Crock Pot Toasted Cereal recipe from Food.com.
- Mix the three dry ingredients in the crock pot.
- Put the three wet ingredients into crock pot. Do not bother to mix yet.
- Lid off: High for 1 hr stirring (end of a bread-knife works best) when honey and peanut paste slightly melted and thereafter 2-3 hour on Low and mainly stirring upwards from base of pot.
- Watch carefully at end-time, lest it catch and burn.
- When cool, use as snack or for breakfast.