3 hrs 10 mins
A delicious mouth-feel, and taste, when used as breakfast cereal. Home-grown.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix the three dry ingredients in the crock pot.
- 2Put the three wet ingredients into crock pot. Do not bother to mix yet.
- 3Lid off: High for 1 hr stirring (end of a bread-knife works best) when honey and peanut paste slightly melted and thereafter 2-3 hour on Low and mainly stirring upwards from base of pot.
- 4Watch carefully at end-time, lest it catch and burn.
- 5When cool, use as snack or for breakfast.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Toasted Cereal
Serving Size: 1 (148 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 789.7
- Calories from Fat 395
- Total Fat 43.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.7 mg
- Sodium 175.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 84.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.9 g
- Sugars 32.7 g
- Protein 23.2 g