Recipe by Mindi Bunch
There was a recipe similar to this one in the February 2002 issue of Woman's Day magazine. It looked pretty tasty, but I changed a few things to better suit my family's tastes.
Top Review by facebook
I was looking for coconut curry crock pot dishes, and most of them required a lot of prep cooking - this one looked really simple so I thought I'd give it a try. It was so delicious, I ate most of it in one sitting; I couldn't stop going back for more! In fact, I created an account just to review this!
- 1 (14 ounce) can coconut milk
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon red curry (I used Taste of Thai red curry base)
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 medium onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 2 large carrots, thinly sliced
- 1 medium bell pepper, quartered and sliced