5 hrs 10 mins
Pot roast with a lively flavor.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Trim fat from meat. If necessary, cut meat to fit into a 3 1/2 or 4 quart slow cooker.
- 2Place meat in cooker.
- 3In a medium bowl, combine beans, corn, tomatoes and chipotle peppers.
- 4Pour bean mixture over meat in cooker.
- 5Cover and cook on low heat setting for 10 to 12 hours or on high heat setting for 5 to 6 hours.
- 6Transfer meat to a cutting board.
- 7Slice meat and arrange in a shallow serving bowl.
- 8Using a slotted spoon, spoon bean mixture over meat.
- 9Drizzle with some of the cooking liquid; discard remaining liquid.
Browse Our Top Roast Beef Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Tex-Mex Pot Roast
Serving Size: 1 (321 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 537.2
- Calories from Fat 272
- Total Fat 30.2 g
- Saturated Fat 12.1 g
- Cholesterol 104.3 mg
- Sodium 627.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 35.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chipotle chiles in adobo