Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Pot roast with a lively flavor.
Make and share this Crock Pot Tex-Mex Pot Roast recipe from Food.com.
- Trim fat from meat. If necessary, cut meat to fit into a 3 1/2 or 4 quart slow cooker.
- Place meat in cooker.
- In a medium bowl, combine beans, corn, tomatoes and chipotle peppers.
- Pour bean mixture over meat in cooker.
- Cover and cook on low heat setting for 10 to 12 hours or on high heat setting for 5 to 6 hours.
- Transfer meat to a cutting board.
- Slice meat and arrange in a shallow serving bowl.
- Using a slotted spoon, spoon bean mixture over meat.
- Drizzle with some of the cooking liquid; discard remaining liquid.