- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1-inch-wide strips
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning mix (1/2 of 1-1/4-oz. pkg.)
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 green pepper, cut into 1-inch-wide strips
- 1 red pepper, cut into 1-inch-wide strips
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 1⁄2 cups salsa
- 1 cup shredded four-cheese Mexican blend cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray crock pot with cooking spray.
- Place chicken with seasoning and flour in slow cooker.
- Stir in all remaining ingredients except the shredded cheese; cover with lid.
- Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.
- Stir well just before serving.
- Top with the shredded cheese and serve over rice.