Recipe by shelbyrose
This recipe makes approx. 5 quarts of absolutely delicious barbecued beef; so if you have a hungry crowd to feed and own a crock pot that has a 6 quart or more capacity, you won't go wrong choosing this easy, hassle-free dish.
- 1 (6 lb) beef brisket
- 2 (18 ounce) bottles hickory flavored barbecue sauce
- 2 (1 1/4 ounce) envelopes chili seasoning mix
- 2 teaspoons chopped garlic
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup chopped onion (fresh or frozen)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients, EXCEPT MEAT, in the crock pot; stir well.
- Add meat and stir to coat.
- Cover and cook on LOW-10 hours or on HIGH-5 hours.
- Remove the meat and shred with a large fork.
- Return the meat to the crock.
- Stir well.
- Serve on fresh soft rolls.