Recipe by Mille®
Finger lickin' good. Easy recipe to double or triple.
Top Review by Patrish
This recipe rocked my world!!! I first made it for a superbowl party - they were gone before the game even started. So I made it again for a birthday BBQ - and once again - they were gone in minutes. So many people asked for the recipe that the next time I took them to a party, I pre-printed the recipe ahead of time so when someone asked - I could just hand it to them. These wings are super easy and a GAURANTEED hit!!
- 3 lbs chicken wings
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 fluid ounces dry sherry
Directions See How It's Made
- Rinse the wings and pat them dry.
- Cut off and discard the wing tips.
- Cut each wing at joint to make two sections.
- Place the wing parts on a broiler pan.
- Broil 4-5 inches from the heat for 10 minutes on each side or until chicken is brown.
- Transfer the wings to a crock pot.
- Mix together the onion, soy sauce, brown sugar, ginger, garlic and sherry in bowl; pour over the chicken wings.
- Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours.
- Stir the wings once to ensure that they are evenly coated with sauce.
- Serve from the crock pot.