Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 hrs
Adapted from Menu Planning Central
Make and share this Crock Pot Teriyaki Steak recipe from Food.com.
- Slice steak into 1/8-inch slices.
- Combine remaining ingredients in crock pot and stir to combine.
- Place meat in crock pot and stir to incorporate.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours.
- Serve over rice or noodles, if desired.
not really sure what to think about this one. i made it thinking it would have really good flavor and it just didn't do it for me. i also added some frozen broccoli that got a little mushy while cooking- i think i may have put the broccoli in a little too soon. possibly will try this one again- will have to think about it.
I'm vegetarian so I didn't eat this myself but hubby said it was good. I served with fried rice and egg foo yung.