Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
From a crock pot cookbook. This recipe is super easy!
Make and share this Crock Pot Teriyaki Chicken Wings recipe from Food.com.
- 4 lbs chicken wings
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup sherry wine or 1⁄4 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 red chile, minced
- Place wings in a crock pot.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a mixing bowl and pour over wings.
- Cover and cook on low 3 hours, or high 1 1/2 hours.