Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Simple dish but packed full of flavor.
Make and share this Crock Pot Teriyaki Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables, with broccoli, carrots, and water chestnuts
- 2 tablespoons quick-cooking tapioca
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 2 tablespoons dry mustard
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons orange zest
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- hot cooked rice, to serve four
- Rinse chicken and pat dry.
- Cut chicken into 1 inch pieces.
- Lay vegetables in bottom of crock pot sprinkled with tapioca.
- Place chicken on top of vegetables.
- Mix the remaining ingredients, except rice, together in a small bowl.
- Pour over chicken.
- Cover and cook on low for 4 to 6 hours, or on high for 2 to 3 hours.
- Serve over rice.